FRIV!

OMG

Is it really almost a year since I ded the last Friday Random Interweb Video post?

Goodness, I've really let the team down haven't I.

Well, here you go (all two of you).

First of all, you may remember this post from some time ago about movie trailers recut to mean something entirely different. Well here is the latest one I've come across, courtesy of Defamer Australia.

Bat Toy Story 2


This next one is for people who have eleven minutes to spare to watch something that should be utterly tedious. I found myself watching this almost in tears. I don't really know how to explain why I find it so moving.

After Tuesday night's presidential debate, most major television channels cut to expert panels or to other programming. But C-SPAN stayed with a live feed and the cameras were kept running as the candidates stayed in the studio to talk casually with the audience. The footage, shot without commentary, is fascinating (if you're into that sort of thing).

For the first few minutes, the McCains and the Obamas share the space. What is immediately evident is John (and Cindy) McCain's awkwardness. After a couple of minutes (during which McCain appears to snub Barack Obama's offered handshake), the McCain's disappear backstage.

What follows is an extraordinary ten minutes of Barack and Michelle Obama individually greeting EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the audience, taking time to talk, shake hands, sign autographs, hug people and have their photos taken. It demonstrates better than any campaign ad or stump speech ever could, how Barack Obama appears to genuinely be a "Man of the People". The ease with which he works the crowd, the smiles on the faces of those around him, the palpable excitement of those he speaks to (ie everyone) is amazing to watch.

Comments

  1. incredible.

    doesn't mccain KNOW how close Florida was? There's a room full of undecideds who look like they've now decided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. _________________???
    ________________?Hello,´?`
    _______________?I Have….´?`
    ______________?Come Here´?`
    _____________?To Wish You ´?`
    ____________?Merry Christmas´?`
    ___________?And Also, A Happy´?`
    __________?New Year To You For´?`
    _________?2011… I Hope The New ´?`
    ________?Year Brings You Loads Of ´?`
    _______?Happiness And Good Health. ´?`

    ReplyDelete
  3. _____?I Hope You Have A Nice Day On ´?`
    ____?Christmas Day, Filled With Lots Of ´?`
    ___?Family Time…..And Of Course Eating ´?`
    __?Lots Of Nice Foods, And Candies. I Hope´?`
    _?That Santa Is Good To You As Well And He´?`
    .?Brings You lots Of Presents On Christmas Day´?`

    ReplyDelete
  4. ___??
    _________________???
    ________________?Hello,´?`
    _______________?I Have….´?`
    ______________?Come Here´?`
    _____________?To Wish You ´?`
    ____________?Merry Christmas´?`
    ___________?And Also, A Happy´?`
    __________?New Year To You For´?`
    _________?2011… I Hope The New ´?`
    ________?Year Brings You Loads Of ´?`
    _______?Happiness And Good Health. ´?`
    _____?I Hope You Have A Nice Day On ´?`
    ____?Christmas Day, Filled With Lots Of ´?`
    ___?Family Time…..And Of Course Eating ´?`
    __?Lots Of Nice Foods, And Candies. I Hope´?`
    _?That Santa Is Good To You As Well And He´?`
    .?Brings You lots Of Presents On Christmas Day´?`

    ReplyDelete

  5. Very content of the site, the future will continue to focus on this site


    kizi

    kizi 1

    kizi 3

    kizi 4

    kizi 5

    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  6. invite you to visit my website.hope you find the car you want. thank you

    ----------------------


    dora games

    dress up games

    didi games

    gazo 3

    gazo 4

    friv 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. or play this game, I want to say one thing that my bench back, thank blogs: I like this game:Kizi,Juegos para,Friv,Yepi,Friv 10,
    Friv 4
    Friv 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write

    lennyfacetext.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet