Blerfff

I work at a place.

It's really busy at the moment.

Just when I finally decide to get all adventuresome and start me a blog, I go and get all flat out with the working and the toiling and the gnashing of teeth.

So my brilliant posts designed to reduce John Howard to tears, solve the debacle in Israel/Palestine/Lebanon/Java etc., inspire rapier witted exchanges in the comments and other useful items have fallen by the paper-strewn wayside that is my life at present *sniff*.

Still.

You wait Henry Higgins. It'll be GREAT when it gets going.

Comments

  1. YOU GOT A BLOG, SIR!

    Just wait. I'll be sending you emails regarding scientific testing before you know it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp. Visited by blogging royalty...and so soon!!

    In all seriousness though, how on earth did you know this exists? And how do you all know who I am - it's 'cos I'm like, famous isn't it?

    I'm...I'm...well clearly I'm not actually speechless, but I find you all terribly clever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet