Another Freitag = Woot!

No one ever comes to my work on a Friday. In an area that can hold 16 people, today we have 3. That's right, 3.

So, to while away the hours here are some amusements for me you:

Ze Frank on the perils of flight

The Sydney Morning Herald online most read articles from yesterday afternoon - sent to me by Snooze...


It's a little tricky to read, but it says: "Tom, you're dumped"

And as the final irrefutable nail in the coffin of Virginia's-kitten-is-cuter-than- ourSnooze's-Mum's-dog, otherwise known as the Cuteness War, I present "Puppy Playing With Football".


Thankyou linesfolk, thankyou ballpeople, I believe that would be Game, Set and Match.

Comments

  1. OMG how was he ever that small? I just want to eat his little brains.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet