Brrr

Those of you in Melbourne over the last couple of weeks will be familiar with how freakin cold some of our mornings have been.


I took this photo of ice on my car the Friday before last when the temperature was 0.7 degrees. Overnight it got down to 0.5

That's pretty chilly for inner city Melbourne.

But cold as it is, I can't say I really want to be in the States right now like various friends, because the heat there is horrific.


Hope your still alive Stitzy! I love it when it's cold.

Comments

  1. You do realize that it's only in the 30s here in Celsius? When I was in Melbourne in January it was in the 40s. Don't be to quick to pity us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. It's not quite as mental as it gets here on occasion, but 37C in NYC is not fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet