Do you think I'm sexy?

I think this new look is pretty damn hott if I do say so myself.

Comments

  1. Yes, yes I do like your new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you approve. If anyone can tell me how to make the little stars in the sidebar work with my blogroll tool thing, I'd be exceeding pleased...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I think I preferred the old look.

    There's something about the white text on dark that makes my eyes go all blurry. And when the comment page pops up it's like someone's shone a really bright little keyring torch in my eyes.

    Still, what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I see your point.

    Who can tell where my templatey whim may take Itemisation next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet