FRIV - Part the third

And while I'm at it and given it is, after all, a Friday, here is the latest instalment of the segment I like to call Friday's Random Interweb Video.

First an absolute delight. Those of you who are regular readers of Ms Fits will recognise this from a couple of weeks back, but I was reminded of it during the week by the lovely Helen from Grace and Fervour. The boys are from a Swedish band called "OkGo" and the clip - just awesome.




And coming up second is a random video in the truest sense of the word. There's just something about the Japanese and their penchant for public pain and humiliation. If anyone knows WTF is going on in this, I'd love to know.




And now I really must go back to work.

Comments

  1. I never tire of the treadmill dance. especially the bit where they look like they're iceskating. Awesome. In other news: Japanese TV = crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet