Weekendness - BEWARE - this post may damage you!

What did you do on the weekend?

I spent my weekend here.


Sitting in the sun, watching the view, drinking, eating and making merry.


All in all, a very pleasant way to pass the time.

But the highlight of the weekend was not the warm weather, nor was it the blossoming wattles. The highlight of the weekend was an onslaught of cuteness, rarely witnessed and even more rarely survived.

Can you handle it?

CAN YOU!!??





...






...






TAKE THIS!



Haha!







AND THIS!!










Had enough??





Is that begging for mercy I hear?




Then take this!






And this!!





OK, enough.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is Snooze's Mum's new puppy. Cute much?

If you are still alive, the CSIRO would be very interested to hear from you.

Comments

  1. Gnaaaar! The cuteness is unbearable. I want to munch on its little paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually squealed out loud at my desk, very unprofesional.

    How has the naming issue resolved itself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the naming issue.

    The puppy has been named 'Beau'.

    That is all I will say on the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet