FRIV - Part the Eighth

There's nothing worse than starting the day realising you've just fucked something up at work...

Happy Friday y'all.

The first video for this week's FRIV was sent to me by Wade who says of the video: "[my friend's] Brazilian sister in law swears that she got it from her cousin whose cat it was. In other words: urban legend!!"

Whether it's true or not, it's certainly pretty amusing.

The backstory has the owners of the cat wondering why their water bill had been so high for some time...



The second offering is something a little more contemplative than usual.

As I've mentioned previously, I loves me some good photography, and this stop-motion video is just beautiful (and can be enjoyed without the sound Helen).



And finally, a couple of external video links. This is a gold short film about Robin attempting to go on a date without Batman.

And this is the trailer for the new Bond film. It look good. I excite.

That is all.

I shall now return to sorting out my work mess before heading off down the coast for the weekend.

Up the Swannies!

Comments

  1. The best bit of the time lapse is the planes taking off and landing. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were leaving LA back in March or whenever, we had to get our hire-car filled up with petrol, and the petrol station we were at was right underneath the flight path. I could've sat there for hours watching the bellies of those enormous planes roar overhead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet