I got this!

As Dr Mike has just alerted me, Possum's latest post (on the NEW BLOG) suggests that the post-GOP Convention polls were just that - the standard post-convention bounce. The polls seem to be settling back down.

I have a feeling the outrageous Republican attack ads of the last two weeks might just come back to bite them. They've been too ludicrous, too sleazy, too unbelievable to actually help the Republicans. And if Sarah Palin's first interview is anything to go by, she'll continue to show herself to be the political novice she is.

But ultimately, it's this image from Punditkitchen.com that's making me feel better and has reminded me of the actual situation. As Possum has said, it's still Obama's to lose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just follow the freakin rules

Brokeback Goblet